1. How to create a Virtual Machine with an operating system of my choice?
The system's installation on the CC1 cloud:
- Add image of the installation disk to VM resources → ISO Disks,
- Run virtual machine with any VM Image, attach previously created ISO image during VM's creation.
- Connect to VM via VNC (it should be automaticly ran from the attached ISO Image).
- Install new system without keeping existing system.
- Close Virtual Machine from inside (shutdown command) to have it saved.
- When saving is done, VM Image with newly installed system shall be present as autosaved within private VM Images list.
- Create Virtual Machine on Linux-powered machine, using virt-manager.
- Install operating system on it.
- Make newly created image available via WWW or FTP.
- Add VM image via CC1 web interface.